Game of Thrones Season 7

Started by MetalDog, July 01, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Tuna

Quote from: mirth on July 21, 2017, 04:25:30 PM
I owned a Bass-o-matic 76

Is that a Bass Guitar one of those for sale on TV only plastic fishing rods?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

I stumbled across this, ahem, "short" interview with Peter Dinklage and I have to say, I'm impressed with the guy. He certainly doesn't seem to have "celebrity-itis", that's for sure.

http://the-talks.com/interview/peter-dinklage/

Tuna

Saw the Police in 83 for that Album's tour. The Fixx was one of the backup bands.. Along with Flock of Bassholes... Great concert except for Flock, I used the time to pass out for a bit (a lot of drinking went on that day).

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Those side by each pictures of young Diana Rigg and Natalie Dormer are spooky.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on July 25, 2017, 08:32:26 PM
Those side by each pictures of young Diana Rigg and Natalie Dormer are spooky.

[spoiler]and now they're both dead, thanks to the Lannisters[/spoiler]

BanzaiCat

I'm about 2/3 done with Episode 2 of Season 7...caught a small part of Episode 3 last night but I know I'll see it online elsewhere. Finally caught up!

MetalDog

Everyone that needs to be in the same place or meet one another has done so.  Now sh*t can really start to get good.  I totally think Jon is going to get roasted by a dragon.  Then stand up, brush him self off, and go kill some undead.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I take back what I said about Sansa - to an extent. She really was a spoiled little brat but she might be one of the characters with the broadest range of growth. Really liked when she walked away, grinning slightly, from Ramsey.  ;D

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Great episode. Ranks up there as one of the best in the series.

Gusington

I still have to watch the latest episode...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd