Outpost Gamma AAR: Discussion Thread

Started by BanzaiCat, June 22, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BC on June 23, 2017, 08:44:34 AM
And already, they take bets on which one is going to be gutted like a warm-blooded fish by a rebel with a mining tool...  ::)

if your money's not on me, you're wasting it
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

BanzaiCat

Just a name, that's right.

That's one more spot open. It'll be a few weeks before these start I imagine (guess it depends on how quickly I can get these out), so there's no rush.

Once we're full up we can use this thread as a discussion thread for the game itself.

I reached out to the designer - found him on BGG - though I don't know if he'll (a) respond or (b) care. Hopefully both.  :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Looks like one slot left, Shortround.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

So me and one other short guy, perfect.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Thanks, Gus! You're in.

With that, I've changed the name of the thread to be a discussion thread of the game.

If you're not familiar with Outpost Gamma, check it out on BGG, or even check it out over on the Dwarfstar page, where you can download it for free.

I'll be using the VASSAL module for this game.

mirth

DoctorQuest

Quote from: mirth on June 23, 2017, 10:31:56 AM
pffft...college boy!

Yup. Card carrying graduate of the University of Hard Knocks.

mirth

BanzaiCat

DoctorQuest