Close Combat The Bloody First...alpha screenshots

Started by -budd-, March 24, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanE

If they are trying to stay true to the CC homage, it seems too generic to me. 

Destraex

P.S. Does anybody find that this page slows down occasionally during typing? i.e. the letters you type appear about 10 seconds after you type them?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

trek

Yep, happened to me yesterday on my KCD post. And its' doing it again right now! S-L-O-W !

Sir Slash

Check the 'Feedback' section for a post concerning this very issue.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

PipFromSlitherine

I am getting the site trying to download files when I click on the threads.  My AV catches them, but you might want to look into it...

Cheers

Pip

mbar

Frequently tries to download some SWF file for this forum.

RyanE

Got that too.  It seems to stop for a few days and goes on for a couple days...so forth and so on.

Tuna

mirth

The swf issue has been discussed previously here - http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=17513.msg495554#msg495554

Short-version: It's related to how Youtube videos are embedded in posts. It's important to use the link generated by the Share button on a YT video, not the URL from the address bar.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus