Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on November 29, 2017, 09:17:41 AM
My yard is basically a hillside with tons of massive stones, iron deposits and rock...God help me I may have to subcontract to Breezy.

Its the fallout that will getcha. If you want to pick rocks while the world burns... *shrug*

On the plus side you could play with dynamite and blast a hillside bunker space. talk to your local concrete company about special blends. Plan for space for your family +1 ... for that honey that lives down the road, or humanitarian purposes of course.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

My concrete floored basement is already built in to said hillside. Some subcontractor you are!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm planning on making a run for the Everglades. Nothing to bomb there. However, once the fallout turns the pythons there into giant, mutant pythons, I'll be heading back home.  :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I thought they were already giganic mutants...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

If Little Kim wants nukes, I think we should send him some of ours.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on November 29, 2017, 01:37:26 PM
My concrete floored basement is already built in to said hillside. Some subcontractor you are!

A subcontractor that wants to play with dynamite......   how about a basement in the side of the hill for your doghouse? Or alcove hot-tub location?   Just means less dynamite  :-[
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Why bother with the anthrax? We'd glass the whole damn country either way.