Main Menu

Abandon Ship

Started by Gusington, November 03, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Faster Than Light set during the Age of Piracy?

http://abandonshipgame.com/

Not bad looking:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

I'm not sure what the game is supposed to be? An exploration game? A naval warfare game? Both? Doesnt really give me any clear idea. Not that crazy about the 3 second ship sinking though.

I'll await more info.

Thanks.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Moreb

Doh. Looked at the site in the link provided. Explains things a bit more clearly.

Im gonna keep my eyes on this one. Seems pretty fresh.

When dongles fly? - mirth

jomni

Title suggest you get defeated most of the time?  :2funny:

Based on the FAQ, it's a quest/story-based game.  With crew management mechanics like Faster than Light.

Noticed you can fire all guns even when only two people man them?

Nefaro

Could be fun, if it's kinda similar to FTL.

The narrator, in that trailer, sounds vaguely familiar.  An actor?

Cyrano

Is it so much to ask for an historical AoS game?

Just one...

Tiller's last was released 20 years ago and it's still the master of this very, very small field.

*sigh*

I'll be here squaring my buttons.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Gusington

More gameplay...doesn't look like it will give Assassin's Creed - Black Flag a run for its money but still looks fun enough.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

More sailing ships sailing AGAINST the wind or whichever way they want to? Maybe there's a giant squid pulling them along.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.