Justice League

Started by mirth, July 24, 2016, 06:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

You'd know better than I, old man! :P

Spidey might grow on me. I might have been too harsh. But DC has a downright bad track record and have a LOT of ground to cover with me before I give them any kind of "ooh" or "ahh." Pfft, like they give two tosses what I think.

mirth

None of the recent DC movies have really been 'bad' imo. It's just that they should have been so much more. They have failed to capture the fun and humor that have made the MCU movies so successful.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

Matlock AND Gunsmoke!? Dammit. That's worth stopping my prunes for.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 24, 2017, 11:01:07 PM
Matlock AND Gunsmoke!? Dammit. That's worth stopping my prunes for.

"Stopping" is what prunes are all about. Or so I hear from Windy   O0

Sir Slash

More like un-stopping actually.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

mirth

Looks pretty good to me.

BanzaiCat

To be fair, the trailers for Man of Steel, Bats vs Supes, et al, all looked good too.

mirth

So did the trailers for Prometheus and Convenant.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I don't recall that ever looking good.

Sir Slash

Aquaman sure does have a lot of hair for a guy that lives under water. Can't he summon a school of barracudas to give him a shave at least?