GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

^ Yeah BC, that was pretty clever.  I thought I was listening to Sal and Richard hack up an audio book!

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

David Heath stops by.

Yes, it's late; no the GrogCast is not pregnant.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2016, 11:36:36 AM
Yes, it's late; no the GrogCast is not pregnant.

Phew. I was a little worried about the other night.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Say there, BB. Where's the Ep 3 link? Not seeing it on ye olde front page. Or in either of the feeds.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2016, 11:47:09 AM
Say there, BB. Where's the Ep 3 link? Not seeing it on ye olde front page. Or in either of the feeds.

it's on front page.  RSS might not have updated yet - not sure how fast it pulls.  iTunes / BGG feeds are usually an hour or two behind
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2016, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

it's on front page.  RSS might not have updated yet - not sure how fast it pulls.  iTunes / BGG feeds are usually an hour or two behind

Okey-dokey.

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

mirth

panzerde

I saw him just blow you off like that. There you were, trying to do him a favor...

mirth

It's clearly some scam to get us to visit the bogus "front page".

panzerde

mirth

Bison

I thought the front page was just bonus content like those CDs you used to get in PC Magazine.

panzerde

You just watch, the next thing they'll do is actually start moderating!  ;)

mirth