Started by JasonPratt, July 14, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

:2funny:

Can't get Starz up here though....  :'(

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

Bruce Campbell is also playing Ronald Reagan in this season's Fargo. Can't wait to hear him say, "Hey Democrats. Come and get some".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

eyebiter

Starz is streaming the first episode of AvED online for free (NSFW)

http://www.starz.com/originals/ashvsevildead/video/0481357cab164e38a5ca162c3a340a67

Arctic Blast

Find one those fancy little 'streams' online, fellow Canucks. The show is entertaining as all Hell.

Sadly, future episodes are only a half hour.  :(

Nefaro

OMG tonight's episode "The Killer Of Killers" is hilariously awesome. 

In the restaurant =  :2funny: 

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Hells yes.

Doesn't STARZ have some kind of web subscription offering?  Via Hulu, directly, or ..?

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on July 08, 2016, 08:08:20 AM
Hells yes.

Doesn't STARZ have some kind of web subscription offering?  Via Hulu, directly, or ..?

You can get STARZ through Amazon Prime. It's an additional  8.99/mo above the $99/yr Prime membership.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on July 08, 2016, 09:18:13 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 08, 2016, 08:08:20 AM
Hells yes.

You can get STARZ through Amazon Prime. It's an additional  8.99/mo above the $99/yr Prime membership.

Awesome.

Knew I saw it on offer somewhere.  Thanks!

Also..

Why does the trailer say "October"? 

Thought I saw the first episode for season 2 listed as showing in September.   ???

mirth

Quote from: Nefaro on July 08, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Why does the trailer say "October"? 

Thought I saw the first episode for season 2 listed as showing in September.   ???

S2 is slated for an October premiere.

Nefaro

Newer, longer Season 2 Trailer.

Also NSFW.  Which is groovy as hell.  :coolsmiley:  Also:  Bonus points for Motorhead background music.