Main Menu

Bloodborne

Started by W8taminute, March 26, 2015, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimnirsson

PS4...and you are added already  :coolsmiley:
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Yskonyn

Ah ok!
I cannot remember ever playing together though?
Great to have you no less!
You you getting DS3 soon or first play through BB?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Grimnirsson

QuoteI cannot remember ever playing together though?

Nope

QuoteGreat to have you no less!

Good to hear that  ;)

QuoteYou you getting DS3 soon or first play through BB?

First play through with BB, will get DS3 when it's available as a GOTY with DLC stuff, I no longer buy games at launch...that's what I learned from the gaming industry. When it's clear a game is complete, I buy, if not I simply wait. Same with consoles, we waited for a good deal and now have better hardware for 100 EUR less and double storage space (1TB)  compared with those who bought a PS4 at launch.  O:-)

www.homefrontcenter.de

Hiimori

www.homefrontcenter.de

Yskonyn

Hiimori, what is your PSN id? I do find a Hiimori, but I doubt its you.  :buck2:

Do you guys know how it was again that you can invite friends in your world to run co-op? Do they need to invade your world and then instead of PvP just help out, or can they only be summoned at boss fights to help out?

I seem to recall I had played with others out of boss encounters as well in DS2, but I cannot recall how anymore.
I tried to link up with a friend yesterday, but we couldn't find the correct objects.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Grimnirsson

Ys,

Hiimori's PSN ID is Arwilre (mine is Intarabus since both our Xbox tags (Hiimori/Grimnirsson) were already in use).

QuoteDo you guys know how it was again that you can invite friends in your world to run co-op? Do they need to invade your world and then instead of PvP just help out, or can they only be summoned at boss fights to help out?

I seem to recall I had played with others out of boss encounters as well in DS2, but I cannot recall how anymore.
I tried to link up with a friend yesterday, but we couldn't find the correct objects.

In the previous Souls games you could be summoned via the white signs on the ground and it seems this is done in a similiar way in DS3:

http://www.gosunoob.com/dark-souls-3/how-to-play-coop-in-dks3/

:)

www.homefrontcenter.de

Yskonyn

Thanks!  O0 O0 O0

Friend request inbound

Gusington

I am actually toying with the idea of getting a refurbished PS4 just to play this as it is clear it is never coming out for PC. I see the average cost of a refurbished PS4 is about 250. Anyone know if I can get the system for less or...more ideally...if there is some kind of (legal) emulator that will let me play Bloodborne on a PC?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

No idea Gus, sorry.

Hiirmori / Grimnirsson whats your status on DS3?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Ok so I have shopped around and can get a PS4 Slim, a stand, and a physical copy of the game for under 300.00 US. I have also researched how to hook it up to share my monitor with my gaming PC. Am I nuts for spending that kind of money on one game?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

If it would stay at this game only, sure, you would be completely out of your mind.  :crazy2:
But you know as well as we do, that once you have that PS4 standing there, it will not remain at that one game only. So no, you're not crazy, you just invested into another gaming platform.  O0

Grimnirsson

QuoteHiirmori / Grimnirsson whats your status on DS3?

GOTY not out yet, so status is "unplayed" ;)
Personally I haven't played much in general since this year started rather rough for me, many problems that simply don't let me relax and I need a basic relaxation level to fire up the console and forget myself in a game.

www.homefrontcenter.de

Gusington

Yskonyn your logic haunts me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

Quote from: Gusington on March 08, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
Yskonyn your logic haunts me.

It's a killer isn't it? :D

@Grim; ah right. That sounds unfortunate. I hope things work out soon again and you'll find your relaxing moments back.