Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Current Events / Re: Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?
« Last post by em2nought on Yesterday at 10:19:34 PM »
I smell John Bolton.  :uglystupid2:
Current Events / Re: Self-Driving Car Kills Pedestrian
« Last post by em2nought on Yesterday at 10:17:47 PM »
I just don't want technology taking away from me the fun of driving!

Pedestrians are by and large idiots from my observations, particularly the ones who seem to purposely defy traffic.  Too many forces working against you here though.  Drivers are becoming too dumb to drive properly.  New big money autonomous car $ales to everyone forcing all old vehicles off the road, insurance companies who will make it impossible to afford insurance it you drive it yourself.  It's going to be safer for your average idiot.  Scamming with accidents will decrease.  The odds or you and I getting hurt will probably go up instead, but that's small potatoes compared to "the boon of interfering with survival of the fittest" or "the creed of it's for the children".  We'll all have nice big car loan$ to pay, hurray economy.  Care for some Brawndo?  ;D
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Epic Dr Who Marathon
« Last post by SirAndrewD on Yesterday at 10:12:48 PM »
Capaldi was amazing.  I've been watching Dr. Who since the 80's and won't watch his last episode.  I am leaving on it with him as the Doctor from now on. 

But yes, Baker was best.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Epic Dr Who Marathon
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 10:08:24 PM »
while I do agree about Baker, the modern Doctors have petty much all crushed the role.
Tennant, and more so Smith, made it far more global.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Boba Fett Movie
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:25:04 PM »
I believe someone has a 'Fett-ish' for him?  ::)
Current Events / Re: Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:17:48 PM »
This is terrible news. I understand Rodman was planning on having a new nipple-piercing done to commemorate the event too.  :'(
Current Events / Re: News from Ukraine Conflict
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:14:00 PM »
Can't you do both together? In Russia, you no put Vodka down. Vodka puts you down.
Current Events / Re: What's Cool in Science This Week?
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:10:43 PM »
I am old enough to have actually been there when the last one occurred 200,000 years ago. First, it was only 199,990 years ago and second we all laughed our asses off because all the giant dinosaurs fell over. All at once. Cause it happened real fast see?  :2funny:  You had to be there.
Current Events / Re: News from Ukraine Conflict
« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 08:49:00 PM »
All of the above.
Books & Reading / Re: What are we reading?
« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 08:45:52 PM »
I just downloaded the Kindle app and my first book for it...Lord have mercy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10