Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Nefaro on Today at 03:52:19 PM »
A steady flow of cardboard the "Oops" man brings ...   :nerd:

Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Nefaro on Today at 03:45:33 PM »
I have a copy of Dark, Darker, Darkest coming sooner or later. Couldn't pass up the price (basically free with Amazon credits) and after having read reviews and watched a few playthrough videos, the game looks pretty fun. I've heard it's fiddly as hell, but Lonesome Gamer did a great playthrough series of it on YT, and I figured it would make good GH playthrough forum fodder in the future. Especially around Halloween, perhaps.

May sell mine sometime, to free up shelf space.  That big box takes up a lot of space, and I've never even played it. 
Other Games Around the Table / Re: Techno Bowl (aka Tech?NO! Bowl)
« Last post by Nefaro on Today at 11:39:33 AM »
Unboxing video is live now. And since you degenerates don't go to the front page, here you go. :)

Hasn't been "out for a year".  I think those were just pre-production copies being demo'd in the past.  The game hit stores in the past month or two.  ;)

Nice vid.
Wargaming / Re: GMT's New P500s
« Last post by ComradeP on Today at 12:01:12 AM »
Compared to the beginning of the year, the delays (if any) for P500 titles are now at a few months up to potentially nearly a year for the CSW titles. Not too bad, but waiting for good things can be difficult at times. Surely, our patience will be rewarded.

Maybe GMT will suddenly get everything out the door in a hurry when their systems are fully functional again.

As an aside: as predicted, shipping costs for Holland '44 are a bit less than the discount but still close to it with the Euro friendly shipping option. It would've been worse if it still had to be shipped from the US.

Though I understand the reasoning behind P500, not being able to get multiple games at the same time to save on shipping costs is unfortunate. Considering how quickly some of these games end up being sold out again, waiting for their official release isn't the safest option.
Other Games Around the Table / Re: Techno Bowl (aka Tech?NO! Bowl)
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Yesterday at 01:44:48 PM »
Unboxing video is live now. And since you degenerates don't go to the front page, here you go. :)

Other Games Around the Table / Re: Kevin Smith geeks out at my FLGS
« Last post by acctingman on Yesterday at 11:50:19 AM »
I'll be visiting this store in a couple weeks!!  O0
Wargaming / Re: To clip or not to clip...
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Yesterday at 10:03:01 AM »
This 60mm fiskars will cut through thick chipboard with ease - I highly recommend it.  You have to be careful though...this will slice a counter in two or take your finger off if you stray from the metal ruler.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055740UO/

Yeah that's the one I use too.

Ordered and on the way. Should be here tomorrow. Along with a cutting mat.  O0
Wargaming / Re: To clip or not to clip...
« Last post by Barthheart on Yesterday at 10:01:44 AM »
This 60mm fiskars will cut through thick chipboard with ease - I highly recommend it.  You have to be careful though...this will slice a counter in two or take your finger off if you stray from the metal ruler.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055740UO/

Yeah that's the one I use too.
Forum-Based Games / Re: "Six Days in October" -- Game Time Is...
« Last post by Cyrano on August 20, 2017, 09:43:34 PM »
Game Time Is: 0900, 16th October 1806!

Rolling now...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10