Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
^I had no plans to pick this up. Until now!  :D

Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 has reached what can be easily considered a tremendous milestone!

Version 2.0 is massive. It contains over 50 implementations and new features added, a completely revised UI, new graphics and visuals, new terrains, improvements on an already challenging AI, and a lot more!

To celebrate this important achievement, Campaign Series Middle East is on sale for a week! 50% discount from today to January 25th!

Waste no time and join the fight!

Important information for the installation! This update is completely free but in order to play with the new version, please make sure to uninstall the old version of the game. You can find the Uninstall option in the game's Start menu folder.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4421095&mpage=1&key=&#4421095
Middle East 2.0 is out now, and yes - there's a 50% discount on it for any new player as well. Thanks Matrix!
Computer Wargaming / Re: New Aliens Shooter in the Works!
« Last post by mikeck on Today at 10:00:04 AM »
Mp MMO only...of course. Are there that few people who donít want to have to interact with a bunch of college kids intent on doing nothing but ruining everyone elseís fun.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Matrix World in Flames
« Last post by Grimnirsson on Today at 09:51:45 AM »
No way that they get the game ever done (right) with only one person working on it (I suppose it's still just Steve?)
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 09:38:14 AM »
MMO only? Does every game that is developed need to go down the MMO/loot box path? This is why I am not worried that a sentient AI will ever take over the world. No one cares about good AI in games.

In games, yes...wish the military felt the same way.
« Last post by mbar on Today at 09:30:45 AM »
MMO only? Does every game that is developed need to go down the MMO/loot box path? This is why I am not worried that a sentient AI will ever take over the world. No one cares about good AI in games.
Computer Wargaming / Re: A Whale of a Strategy Game...
« Last post by airboy on Today at 08:58:40 AM »
That is an interesting game concept.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Matrix World in Flames
« Last post by smittyohio on Today at 08:57:10 AM »
Sit rep please....AI yet?

Yes, if you can productively employ a dissociative identity disorder as a gaming opponent.

To quote the December update:

AI Opponent (AIO)
Nothing new in December.

Just keep substituting whatever month it is, and you'll get the right answer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10