Wish I had a FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, August 11, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2017, 07:56:56 PM
I don't see any way to get the Diablo III expansions owning the physical game.

And Shadow of Mordor is awesome - I want to play some more of it too. I preordered Shadow of War...it just looks amazing,

You should still need to install it through the former Battle.Net.

Once installed you should be able to buy the DLC. Note you have to buy the other expansion (Reaper of Souls) to get the Necro DLC too.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Yeah that's the thing - the former Battlenet does not recognize that I have a physical copy of the original game installed. It may be because it is installed on my D drive but hey whateva, you know?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on August 14, 2017, 07:41:56 AM
Yeah that's the thing - the former Battlenet does not recognize that I have a physical copy of the original game installed. It may be because it is installed on my D drive but hey whateva, you know?

If you sign into the blizzard website you should be able to add the activation code for D3 and then it should be added to your battle net account. In all honesty I thought D3 took a bnet account to play in the first place.

I was able to add D2 and the original Starcraft doing this.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Nice! I will try this later. Thank you.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd