Main Menu

Sekiro?

Started by Jarhead0331, March 22, 2019, 08:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Anybody getting this?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/

I'm a little disappointed because I thought this was actually "Ghost of Tsushima," (https://www.suckerpunch.com/category/games/ghost-of-tsushima/) which I am really looking forward to. However, this still looks pretty good. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Is there a release date for Ghost of Tsushima?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Not sure...but I believe it is a playstation exclusive.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Hahaha, this is by FromSoftware, so no thanks!  I will enjoy watching the streamers playing it though!

Gusington

I attempted to play the original Dark Souls and it smacked me around real good.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

smittyohio

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2019, 01:19:58 PM
I attempted to play the original Dark Souls and it smacked me around real good.

The only way I finished Dark Souls was by downloading a program that let me save wherever I wanted.... I still had to beat all the bosses, but didn't have to deal with the crazy long treks to them only to die in 3 seconds.

Toonces

Heh.

When I first saw the thread title I thought it said: SEIKO

and I got quite excited.

Now...not so much.   ;)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Either Seiko or Casio (I forget which) has released a new updated version of their G-Shock line...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I've seen some previews that tout the new concepts and fighting styles delivered in this game.  Looks pretty good and I'd probably get the game if I wasn't Dark Souls burnt out. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2019, 03:52:04 PM
Either Seiko or Casio (I forget which) has released a new updated version of their G-Shock line...

G-Shock is Casio. I should know. I have a few of them.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.