Christmas Movies

Started by JudgeDredd, December 19, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I am partial to Elf, Scrooged, It's a Wonderful Life and Mickey's Christmas Carol. Oh and Bad Santa.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

For me the must watch are Christmas Vacation, Elf, Home Alone, and Christmas Story....they never get old:)

Love Die Hard as well, but don't find it on TV as much as the others.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
For me the must watch are Christmas Vacation, Elf, Home Alone, and Christmas Story....they never get old:)

Love Die Hard as well, but don't find it on TV as much as the others.
I'd take those as my favs...with White Christmas as the Christmas morning one
Alba gu' brath

DoctorQuest

The family and I really want to check out the new Netflix move with Kurt Russell titled "The Christmas Chronicles". Looks pretty fun from the trailers.

I like to re-watch the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes episode "The Blue Carbuncle". A great episode to start with and the Christmas theme is a nice touch for the holidays.

I hate to say it but I've never seen "Die Hard". I am sore ashamed.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: DoctorQuest on December 19, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
:o
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

Quest!??! Stop right now whatever you're doing and watch this movie--though it is very dated now-days. Hurry while some of the actors are still alive man. Unless.... you're just yankin' our chain about not ever seeing it???  :coolsmiley:  You Dog you.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: DoctorQuest on December 19, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
The family and I really want to check out the new Netflix move with Kurt Russell titled "The Christmas Chronicles". Looks pretty fun from the trailers.

I like to re-watch the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes episode "The Blue Carbuncle". A great episode to start with and the Christmas theme is a nice touch for the holidays.

don't waste your time with the netflix movie.....horrible, that's time i will never get back:(

DoctorQuest

"Die Hard" is on one of my Sling channels and I am going to DVR it.

Sorry to hear "Christmas Chronicles" didn't make the grade for GR. It has had some mixed reviews from what I've seen. Oh well.....
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Grim.Reaper

I actually picked this up this year:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys