Ken Berry Has Died

Started by Labbug, December 02, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

That's too bad. I grew up with that show. Very funny when you're 9. R.I.P. Mr. Berry.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I too remember reruns of his shows from when I was very young. RIP

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

But you weren't supposed to be up that late were you?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

They were on in the middle of the day IIRC...but your point still holds :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I got to stay-up to 11pm to watch "Twilight Zone" when I was a kid. Probably why I never better than 'C's in school.  :'(

bbmike

Wait, there were grades better than 'C's?  :o
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Apparently so. When my Father used to ask me what grades I got in school, I pretended to be practicing my Spanish. "C...C...C" It worked once anyway.