RIP - R Lee Ermey

Started by steve58, April 15, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Saving Silverman is a goofy-ass movie, but it was hilarious. R Lee Ermey made it even more so - he was absolutely classic in this flick.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I gotta see Saving Silverman.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

I wonder if it's on The Netflix...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
I wonder if it's on The Netflix...

It is not. Nor is it on Amazon Prime. Though your Netflix may be different from mine, who knows.

Gusington

Do you enjoy crushing hopes and dreams?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Do you have Starz? If so I think you can watch it for free on Amazon Prime.

Otherwise you can rent it via Amazon Prime for 3.99. At least you can here...remember my Amazon charges me less than your demoRAT NY Amazon does, probably because of all the teamsters and mobsters that gotta get a taste, ya'know?

Gusington

The only teamsters and mobsters where I live are those hiding bodies in the woods. The Wife does have Prime though. And all her teefs!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

Kinkier if she took all the teefs from the bodies in the woods.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

My favorite scene from 'Mail Call' was when sitting in the Driver's seat of the M-18 Hellcat TD, the blast of the 76mm gun knocked Ermy's hat off his head. The guy sitting next to him says, "Son-of-a-Bitch"!   :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.