The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Because Toonces is already shivering in his Uggs.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

You say that and laugh.  But yesterday when I packed up the car to go surfing after work, I threw jeans, t-shirt and a pair of flip flops in the back.  Ended up not surfing so the clothes are still in there.

When I got up this morning, went out to the car, opened the garage door, felt that 40 degree air, went back inside and grabbed my Uggs and threw those in the back.

True story.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

I never doubted for a second you had busted out the Uggs.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Sir Slash

Kind of looks like a giant, red penis coming in over Lake Superior. Is that supposed to mean everybody in Wisconsin is screwed?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 27, 2017, 09:18:41 AM
Kind of looks like a giant, red penis coming in over Lake Superior. Is that supposed to mean everybody in Wisconsin is more screwed than usual?

ftfy

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on October 27, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
Orange County NY is in the syphillitic zone :(

I warned you about Star and the need for protection.

Gusington

Please - not another old school gonorrhea test as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Toonces

Not looking too bad here.  Damn it's getting chilly out, though.  That was abrupt.

trailrunner

We have had beautiful Fall weather here in DC this week.  Two evenings this week I've spent a couple of hours splitting wood, finishing up when there is no more light.  If I'm going to get a sore back doing such hard work, at least the weather is perfectly perfect for this.  Tomorrow I'm doing an organized bike ride in the Virginia countryside, and it looks like another perfect day for that.  It's supposed to rain all day Sunday, which will force me to stay inside and make some progress on the ASL scenario that's been on my table but neglected in all this fine weather.

OJsDad

Was 37 when i left Wisconsin this morning.

BTW, they want they're snow back New England.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.