Tabletop Simulator: Star Wars Rebellion

Started by W8taminute, February 07, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Looking for opponent to play Star Wars Rebellion on Tabletop Simulator.  Will play any side so guest gets to choose which faction they want.  I know time is an issue for many of us so if PBEM is more your style there is a Vassal module.  Unless there is an option to do this in TTS that I'm not aware of.  (I'm still a noob with this tool)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yup, I'm down for a game.  Banzai Cat and I tried to set up a game on a Sunday 3 weeks in a row but it never managed to happen (cause the bugger never showed up.  I felt like the neglected wife, sitting alone at the dinner table, watching the pot roast get cold....expect the pot roast was a death star....or something....I suck at analogies.)

W8taminute

Cool!  Yeah there's nothing worse than watching a pot roast get cold.  Or watching an unfinished Death Star get sabotaged!

Here is the URL to the Steam Workshop mod I'm using for Rebellion: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=674546583

All we need to do is setup a time to get the thing started.  Tonight I'll try to figure out if there is a PBEM mode as well.  I'm in East Coast Time.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Silent Disapproval Robot

I have the same mod.  I'm in the Pacific Time Zone.  Weird work schedule though so it's always hit or miss whether I'll be free or slaving in the water mines.

W8taminute

Ok.  Friend me.  My STEAM name is W8taminute:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004628852/

We would have to be both online it seems.  I don't think there is a way in TTS to "PBEM".

JasonPratt

There probably is by hotseating the mp (which is a game option) and then sending the save game file (if you can find it on the system) to each other after ending your turn.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!