Last post by crowdrake - February 29, 2024, 12:43:46 PM
did it for World of Darkness, I play solo and needed a story driver
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / Re: vampire story gen for RPGs
Last post by Gusington - February 29, 2024, 10:11:58 AM
Old skool kool.
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / vampire story gen for RPGs
Last post by crowdrake - February 29, 2024, 01:23:45 AM

https://behollygg.itch.io/vampire-weirwolf-rpg-setting-generator

this is a generator of story and events for a vampire & weirwolf RPG. you can really improve a solo game to get pass the block you hit when thinking up story events. but multiplayer also is improved with text output to pass round.

you can effect the story by killing off chars or changing locations.
Modelling and Miniatures / Re: He-162 A-2 Salamander
Last post by JudgeDredd - February 24, 2024, 02:52:53 AM
Thanks SDR

I do know the tricks though - it's just fiddly and an excuse for me walk away and go and play God of War or Longstreet Attacks  :grin:

But - this thread has envigorated me. I'll get it done. There will be an update soon.
Last post by W8taminute - February 23, 2024, 09:07:44 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 22, 2024, 03:46:39 PMWhen I come across issues like this, it stops me in my tracks. I procrastinate.

I can be like that when it comes to gaming.  Eventually I return to try again but yeah, I can relate to this.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - February 23, 2024, 12:29:33 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 22, 2024, 03:46:39 PMI've been put off because I've attached the landing gear and so it's "open"...so I have to work out some way of making it so when I paint, I don't get paint inside the wheel bays or on the landing gear.

yellow frog tape.  its made for delicate surfaces and cheaper then any Tamiya tape products.
Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot - February 22, 2024, 06:23:23 PM
This might help.  She does the tissue/masking thing with the cockpit starting at about 2:45 in the video.

Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot - February 22, 2024, 05:18:28 PM
Jam tissue paper into the wheel well and put some masking tape over the top so that it is flush with the surface.  Use a knife to trim away the excess masking tape so that only the wheel well is covered. That should prevent any paint getting in.   
Last post by ArizonaTank - February 22, 2024, 04:47:32 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 22, 2024, 03:46:39 PM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on February 21, 2024, 09:00:44 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 09, 2023, 12:44:26 PMThanks. It just gives it a bit of meat.

So did you finish it?  Post a pic please.
Unfortunately, no.

I've been put off because I've attached the landing gear and so it's "open"...so I have to work out some way of making it so when I paint, I don't get paint inside the wheel bays or on the landing gear.

When I come across issues like this, it stops me in my tracks. I procrastinate.

It's sitting in my drawer. What's even more infuriating with my attitude (when things like this occur) is I stop modelling altogether. I won't do another model until I've finished it.

So modelling has stopped dead...all because I'm "scared" of getting a bit of paint inside the landing gear bays or on the landing gear.
 :Loser:

So you've literally gotten "wrapped around the axel."   :magnify:

I'm sure someday the spirit will strike you again, and you'll finish it... :RockOn: