Main Menu

Born to friday

Started by Anguille, April 12, 2019, 04:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Will try finish my Oil Rush campaign (about to start chapter 4). It's a nice little game i bought many years ago (trying to visit most of my gaming library).

Also trying to win my Master of Orion (1993) campaign...behind the Meklars and the Silicoids right now.

Happy weekend

Could have been Dancing on Friday.... ;)

Ian C

I'll be growing my pot empire in 'Weed Inc', the Marijuana supplier/dealer simulator.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/622720/Weedcraft_Inc/

Gusington

Weed Inc? HA!

Continuing my campaign in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. Perhaps I will fire up Elder Scrolls Online too, finally.

Finished the Blood and Wine dlc for Witcher 3...sad it's over :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Hofstadter

Not much gaming for me. I gotta work an eight hour tomorrow. Least I get over 300 from that shift. Might buy a shiny
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Dammit Carl!

Working on a chimney that decided that it doesn't want to be part of my house any more; it's forcing a "chexit," if you will.

Otherwise, I don't think I'll see much gaming time at all.  :(

mbar

Space Engineers survival and creative. Going to try out the new space toilet DLC. Also Anno 1800 open beta. Dang she is a pretty game.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on April 12, 2019, 06:45:09 AM
Working on a chimney that decided that it doesn't want to be part of my house any more; it's forcing a "chexit," if you will.

Offer the chimney a few delays (don't forget to blame them on somebody else) and gaming time appears ...

CMANO and Battlestar Galactica Deadlock for gaming and Paris-Roubaix on Sunday.

Gusington

Chexit sounds almost as dangerous as Brexit.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Pete Dero on April 12, 2019, 08:00:44 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on April 12, 2019, 06:45:09 AM

Offer the chimney a few delays (don't forget to blame them on somebody else) and gaming time appears ...

Lol.  With the wife standing behind me, doing the "angry foot-tapping," thing and glaring at the back of my head (all metaphorically speaking until its the real deal), I don't think I can get out of this in any way.  I swear the lady is allergic to seeing people sit down sometimes.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2 if I get the time, where I just got my butt kicked big-time at, 'The Observatory'. I'll be back for you guys at a later date with more firepower. Have a great weekend Grogs.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

We are back from the Final 4 ahead of the horrible upper Midwest winter storm.  Got a lot of things to do around the house.

But Aggressors, Ancient Rome has been awesome.  So many choices in retirement - write up a couple of things for my blog?  Write up New Georgia AAR and put it on my blog?  Play Aggressors?  Read one of the many really interesting RPG pdfs that I have? 

Life is good.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

airboy

^
Envy does not become you.   :D

IronX

Will try out Anno 1800 while it's free. One gig download for every century. It's yuuge.