Dragon Age Inquisition

Started by Rayfer, June 04, 2020, 01:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

I played Dragon Age Origin and Dragon Age 2 but not Inquisition.  I see it is now on Steam @ 50% off, $19.99.  How does it stack up to the first two? Worth the coin or worth the wait for a later, better sale?

Gusington

For ~20.00 you get 100+ hours of excellent gaming and story telling, with some unique takes on the genre. I liked it much more than the 2nd one but not quite as much as the first.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on June 04, 2020, 02:39:39 PM
For ~20.00 you get 100+ hours of excellent gaming and story telling, with some unique takes on the genre. I liked it much more than the 2nd one but not quite as much as the first.

Thanks Gus...I'm now tempted to pull the trigger.  I also liked Origins a lot, 2 somewhat less.

smittyohio

Quote from: Rayfer on June 04, 2020, 04:03:46 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 04, 2020, 02:39:39 PM

Thanks Gus...I'm now tempted to pull the trigger.  I also liked Origins a lot, 2 somewhat less.

I *loved* the first one, and tolerated the 2nd... I was gunshy on the 3rd, but will give it another look.

Gusington

I don't think you guys will regret it, lots of great stories and things to do in Inquisition.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I've had Dragon Age in my library for absolute donkeys, but still haven't played it.   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd