Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Finished Season 2 of Iron Fist, somewhat predictable but exciting ending of a very nice series I'm surprised I've actually enjoyed. Now the kick in the nuts, Netflix has cancelled the series.  :hide:  How could a series about a rich white boy Kung Fu-ing Asians all over China Town NOT be a success?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Watched the first three episodes of Haunting of Hill House...it's a little soapy for me but some of the chicks are HAWT.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Pass on that one. Season 3 of Daredevil begins Oct. 19th.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

acctingman

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 17, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
Pass on that one. Season 3 of Daredevil begins Oct. 19th.  O0

HELL to the YES

Love Daredevil!

Steelgrave

Watching Mindhunter. It's effed up but well done. The same can be said of Ozark, which I just finished.

Sir Slash

I cringe to admit this but.... I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series on Netflix.

Staggerwing

I plan to watch that too... after all, it's gotta be better than "Last Jedi"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

This is true. But watching a Wookie take a dump is better than Last Jedi.  :hide:

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 18, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
I cringe to admit this but.... I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series on Netflix.

that whole series is nothing but awesome.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

The only thing I don't like is why don't animated boobs bounce?

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Force Boobs.... that could work. But does that mean, 'The Dark Side' is referring to....???  :timeout:  Better leave that one alone.

Gusington

I second the support for Ozark. Jason Bateman is great. I also support realistic movement of animated bewbage.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Yoda used to tell me, 'Only with the proper training will be able to tell silicone from natural Padiwan'. He was right.