Main Menu

Armored Brigade

Started by BradS62, October 11, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

sorry if posted already,

release date is november 15.  just received my 45% old time member discount and have to use within 30 days....hoping i squeak in:)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4543426

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Was Matrix Games last release really Command:Modern Air/Naval Operations?
Alba gu' brath

HoodedHorseJoe

That depends - on Steam there is only the 'Slitherine' brand, and they've even renamed the Matrix Games twitter account to be 'Slitherine Software' instead. I'm not actually sure what company officially publishes/releases the games these days, but it's technically possible CMANO was the last thing Matrix officially put their name too?

There's been a ton of releases since the original CMANO though, not to mention other CMANO expansions so I doubt it. Technicalities are a wonderful thing, though.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

mikeck

Ok, I'll be the idiot who asks the question that I know no one can answer. Obviously this is close to release so i don't get why there isn't a release date. So...IS THERE a release date?

I don't like reading about games i can't play
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Grim.Reaper

Con

Quote from: mikeck on October 18, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I don't like reading about games i can't play
Stay away from the Battlefront combat mission forums then or you will certainly get agitated 🙄

Veitikka

Quote from: DennisS on October 17, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Thanks for this. Will this be a Steam game?

It's possible that the game will be on Steam later. Those who buy it from the Matrix store can use the same key for the Steam version.

Veitikka

Quote from: DennisS on October 17, 2018, 04:31:32 PM
Is there a provision to start hull down for the tanks? If this is a static defense, there should have been prepared fighting positions for the M1's.

Depending on the scenario settings, the defending side can start with all its units dug-in. I think the option was not enabled in the Twitch stream scenario.

Scutarii

Best thing i can say about game is i have 0 interest on it when was announced but after see game moving i change my initial "psss another RTS click fest" to an "even if WEGO not works fine i am going to buy it".

In the SP VS MP i simple play more SP because if game is not PBEM based is hard find the time and moment to play VS a human, this is why my core MP is for PBEM based games and even in last years i stop MP, if i cant play a scen in serious way with a good ratio time/turns i prefer not play MP apart risk of be forced to leave a battle in the middle because real life force change preferences and you or your mate needs leave game.

I wait see a video with game working in WEGO mode  :peace:

Good luck and waiting to buy it, this is going to enter in Santa´s letter  :dreamer:

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Capn Darwin

@Judge, we released after CMANO as a Matrix title. The Reforged DLC was Matrix as well.  :bd:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Veitikka

Quote from: Scutarii on October 20, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

I wait see a video with game working in WEGO mode  :peace:

There have been a few requests to see the 'round' mode. Perhaps one of the future streams could feature the round mode with 60 second turns. We will consider this.

Scutarii

Thanks for the reply.

I suggest if you do a twicth or other preview of WEGO system try do a first part with turns of 1 minute like "Combat mission" and a second part with 5-10-15 minutes but in a big battle with many units.

Again thanks and waiting the game  :notworthy:

DennisS

Quote from: Veitikka on October 19, 2018, 08:34:30 PM
Quote from: DennisS on October 17, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Thanks for this. Will this be a Steam game?

It's possible that the game will be on Steam later. Those who buy it from the Matrix store can use the same key for the Steam version.

You're a business. You want to maximize revenue, short term.  I get that.

But...you're shutting yourself out of many, MANY thousands of sales by not being on steam, including mine.