Field of Glory: Empires Giveaway!!!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 12, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptHowdy

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

hmm wait. im getting confused  :2funny:

AchillesLastStand

AchillesianoUltimusSupersto.......................He That Singeth from a Wheelchair.

IronX

VercingIronx. King of the cheese-eating surrender monkeys. Also known by his enemies as VirginIronx, King of the nerds.

Anguille

Anguilla Praeclara!

The excellent Anguille

FlickJax

"Flickjax Magnum Nasum" (Big Nose) because my father was a Centurian, Promised my mother the known world he did. She was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as she could eat. Then, he, having his way with her had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.

jomni

Sir Slash

If we were doing Spanish, I would be, 'El Slasho- Man of La Munchies'.  ;)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GroggyGrognard

Count me in also. Brilliant names so far..

My name would be:

Bibulus Grunnire, Lord of Drink, Sleepiness, and Grunting

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

mbar

Mbarius Catligula. Mbarius - Trying to make mbar sound latin. Catligula - a combination of Cat and Caligula.

Steelgrave

Steelgravitasballus Maximus

Just sayin'   8)

W8taminute

Manere pars Minuta Prima.  Taken because I am frequently saying something like 'hold on a sec' or 'wait a minute' I need to reload my weapon so don't kill me yet.  Dies anyway...
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Philippe

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

There are some damned hilarious names here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

"Buffoonus Leaderus"....

In honour of the slain soldiers of every digital  nation I have ever led....such was the phrase they uttered as they were cut to pieces on the alter of my ambition.... :hide:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games