Matrix/Slitherine Steam Weekend Sale

Started by Rayfer, March 09, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Quite a few items on sale this weekend on Steam (not sure if also directly from Matrix or Slitherine's site).

MC

It doesn't appear the sale is available on either the Matrix or Slitherine sites. I prefer to buy from them and then activate on Steam. That way I have two sources for the software in case there are issues down the road, such as one of the sites requiring a dangling dongle!  ;)

Steelgrave

Yes, in today's world a dangling dongle requires protection, hence your caution  O0

Gusington

I have the name of a great urologist from Star if anyone needs it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2017, 03:52:37 PM
I have the name of a great urologist from Star if anyone needs it.

I'm not sure I would be comfortable with any doctor who had touched Star there......  :o

jomni

Pretty generous.  Not the usual Matrix pricing.  Apparently only on Steam.

Is Thirty Years War good?

bob48

^I have been considering that game as well.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Destraex

Some fairly good specials on steam for Slitherine atm.
A good chance to pick up Waterloo cheap.
Panthers in the fog $13
Polaris sector -40%

I want star hammer but that single player is still making me think twice even atr $9

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/slitherine_midweek/?snr=1_41_4__42
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Steelgrave

Going in....if I don't make it back out, it's been swell, fellas!!! 

acctingman

Is Time of Fury any good?

Battle Academy 2 for $10 seems hard to pass up. Loved BA1

Gusington

^BA2 is excellent! Get the Kursk expansion!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Time of Fury is not great but it's really cheap and you can get some fun out of it. It came so close to being really good but there a few areas that just blow it for me.

Toonces

I keep looking at Space Program Manager.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs