I'm here for y'all.  My daughter is 25.  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

And Bowie ALWAYS trumps Nirvana  :tickedoff:

Gusington

You old farts can knock Cobain all you want...for that particular song I like his version better. It's not like I said 'I Prefer Right Said Fred over Bowie.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The way to handle daughter problems is to live long enough until they have daughters causing them problems and then just sit back and laugh your ass off.  <:-)  But for the present, a healthy dose of Saltpeter in the boyfriend's drink you serve him will help you sleep better at night.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
You old farts can knock Cobain all you want...for that particular song I like his version better. It's not like I said 'I Prefer Right Said Fred over Bowie.'

My beef with Kurt is well documented.  As I grow older, I find much less vitriol behind it.  The reason still remains.  I know he's a hero and icon to millions and I respect that.  Bowie still wins though ;)

Yskonyn

Yeah, Toonz! Definately join us schemin' Denons!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
My daughters are 10 and 12...danger lurks. Everywhere.

My daughter is 8.  She has a thing about one boy (boy A)  and another that she wants to beat up (boy B).  So on Halloween she was Athena, but left her spear at home, so when she caught boy B dressed as a Roman soldier in a crowd of ancient-themed tricker-treaters she was mourning for her absent spear when she spotted boy A -- a very tall 8-year-old in a Ninja suit -- they ran toward each other calling each other's names while a whole street of hundreds (Halloween is a mob-scene in downtown Boone) watched and held their breath.  The two collided in an strong embrace.  the boy lost both his swords and the girl (my daughter)'s helmet popped off.  She tried to enlist boy A in her vendetta, but he claimed he had better things to do and I said we should go back to the haunted house now that the shift had changed and the candy-supplies were restocked -- so we did that and boy B escaped.
   So ...hmmm...

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Kushan

I'm at Blizzcon in Anaheim this weekend. So doing lots of stuff gaming related but not much gaming. Have played a little Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch. Also picked on Diablo 3 for the Switch yesterday. I got a few minutes with it last night, my initial impression is it plays pretty well, but haven't played it enough for a definitive opinion. Although I am biased given how much Diablo 3 I play on PC.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, Gus helps our odds calculations in the Grogpublic this weekend, sort of: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22942.msg634823#msg634823
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sir Slash

My grand daughters like to use green playdoh to use as 'boogers' and pretend to sneeze them on people. It's great to see Family Traditions continuing.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Toonces on November 02, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
Holy shit, Yazzy.  Solium Infernum...now that's a game I'd forgotten all about!  I wonder if I can still download it...gosh, I forgot I even had that guy's games.

As a reminder, here's the forum thread (which also features a link to the most recent patch, 1.08c).

As long as you still have the key he mailed you originally, he'll send you the game. It's only a few hundred Megs.

W8taminute

Well I survived movie night.  The boy was very polite and actually held a conversation with me.  Nothing else happened except for movie watching.  I know because I conducted covert ops monitoring the family room.  Heh heh!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

That's the spirit W8. The old Bug-In-The-Flowerplant Trick?