WH40K: Inquisitor Martyr

Started by Jarhead0331, May 04, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

Now where's that 4x Warhammer?

I think I saw something on Matrix the other day, indicating the first official 40K 4x is in development!

Meanwhile of course there's always the epic mod for Distant Worlds: Universe. (Lord help me, I couldn't remember the title right...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 19, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

Now where's that 4x Warhammer?

I think I saw something on Matrix the other day, indicating the first official 40K 4x is in development!

Meanwhile of course there's always the epic mod for Distant Worlds: Universe. (Lord help me, I couldn't remember the title right...)

I believe you are talking about that Pandora re-skin/re-theme game.

EDIT:
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=701

http://store.steampowered.com/app/489630/Warhammer_40000_Gladius__Relics_of_War/

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Geezer on March 15, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
May 11, 2018 release.

HAHAHA! This game is nowhere near ready for release.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 15, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
May 11, 2018 release.

I haven't played the games for months, so could you please elaborate on why is the game, in your opinion, currently, so far from release?

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on March 15, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 15, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
May 11, 2018 release.

I haven't played the games for months, so could you please elaborate on why is the game, in your opinion, currently, so far from release?

I'd also like to get a Jarhead update on the game.

It being Neocore, it may never be up to par.   :'( But I'm hoping it eventually gets as close as possible.  Because 40k inquisition + Diablo-style Action-RPG has been a grail game match-up for me.  Plzdon'tsuckplzdon'tsuck.

Gusington

Neocore is hit and miss...the first King Arthur game was very good, then the second one, not so much. And I haven't played the Victor Vran games, but they get decent enough reviews. So with this...who knows. Anything can happen!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I'd love to give everyone an update since the last patch...if I could get me damn rig into a decent state.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
Neocore is hit and miss...the first King Arthur game was very good, then the second one, not so much. And I haven't played the Victor Vran games, but they get decent enough reviews. So with this...who knows. Anything can happen!

They made the Van Helsing series, not the Victor Vran game that had nothing to do with it (despite being awfully similar in style).

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 16, 2018, 09:36:04 AM
I'd love to give everyone an update since the last patch...if I could get me damn rig into a decent state.

Must be pretty bad if it's got you talking like a pirate, Jarhead.  :o

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

I loved their first King Arthur, but that thing had some performance issue.  As if the devs fixed it's FPS at around 30.  Didn't seem to matter what I ran it on, it was always a bit sluggish.  That's reportedly still the case even with newer, faster computers.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Nefaro on March 16, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 16, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Must be pretty bad if it's got you talking like a pirate, Jarhead.  :o

:DD
LoL...I missed that one.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

spelk

Quote from: Tpek on March 16, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
They made the Van Helsing series, not the Victor Vran game that had nothing to do with it (despite being awfully similar in style).

They also made the Deathrap tower defense game from the VH engine.

https://neocoregames.com/en/games/world-of-van-helsing-deathtrap