WH40K: Inquisitor Martyr

Started by Jarhead0331, May 04, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Updated gameplay video. I like the blast effect on the environment.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Already mentioned before... Warhammer is the new WW2. Too many games on this.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2016, 08:40:57 PM

No such thing as too much WH40K. These games are LONG overdue. Now go wash your mouth out with soap.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2016, 08:47:24 PM
Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2016, 08:40:57 PM

No such thing as too much WH40K. These games are LONG overdue. Now go wash your mouth out with soap.

Now where's that 4x Warhammer?

Cyrano

You've not played "Forbidden Stars"?

Not precisely a 4X, but better...because it has 40k on it.

And imperial ships.  I like imperial ships.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Jarhead0331

The game is still pretty early access and rough, but the latest content patch really improved gameplay. I think if they keep going, this could end up being a fantastic game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Geezer

I have it but haven't gotten back into it since the latest update.  Really hoping it all comes together at launch and is a winner.  We'll see.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

jamus34

It looks good but I kinda have to agree with Jomni. The 40k universe is a bit played out by this point.
Insert witty comment here.

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Geezer on January 18, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
I have it but haven't gotten back into it since the latest update.  Really hoping it all comes together at launch and is a winner.  We'll see.

Give it a shot.  Before the latest update, I didn't really enjoy the gameplay. I felt it was too "clunky". It's much smoother now and feels more cohesive, and I found myself really whipping through the campaign missions. I really wanted to continue playing. Blowing up cultists is becoming very satisfying! There is still a long way to go, but it does feel like an obvious improvement.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Geezer

Good to hear that.  I'll get to it, but don't want to spoil too much with at least one more wipe coming at launch.

Geezer

Nefaro

Quote from: Geezer on January 29, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
Survey results are up:  http://steamcommunity.com/app/527430/discussions/0/1692659769945173714/

It's great that they are, I assume by the post, regularly polling the players and asking what needs to be worked on.

While many Early Access devs casually browse forums and do so, this appears to be a more focused effort.  Good for them!

CJReich46

Interesting. I like the cover feature.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Geezer