Main Menu

Oh FRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, February 01, 2019, 12:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Enjoy the weekend everyone...not sure what I'll be playing, but probably some Destiny 2 on PC and maybe some more Battle fleet Gothic II?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

FlickJax

Finally bought Steel Division so probably give that a go :)

nelmsm

Wife and daughter heading Saturday for a ghost hunting expedition so will have the house to myself. Will be smoking a couple of pork butts for the Elks Lodge Super Bowl viewing party but the rest of the day will be mine to play. Besides answering PBEM turns i think it will be a host of different games. So many calling for my attention that I can't say where I'll land.

jamus34

After traveling most of the week I will be playing lots. Just not sure what. Also plan to get some board game time in with my kids.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

If and when I can play, I'll be giving New World Interactive's games most of my attention: Insurgency, Day of Infamy, & Insurgency: Sandstorm are my current go-to's.  Finding the pace of play to be a fun thing to get used to coming off of RS2.

And rubbing my hands delightedly for the upcoming Beta test for Division 2 next week!

Wheee!

Anguille

I will try to win my game in Stars in Shadow before giving Caesar IV some more time.

MengJiao

Quote from: FlickJax on February 01, 2019, 04:42:09 AM
Finally bought Steel Division so probably give that a go :)

Definitely some World of Warships and PQ-17 boardgame solitaire.  Maybe some Battles in North Africa.

W8taminute

I'll be playing BFV, GMT's Talon on Table Top Simulator, something AGEOD, and maybe something on my PS4.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

Quote from: W8taminute on February 01, 2019, 09:31:54 AM
I'll be playing BFV, GMT's Talon on Table Top Simulator, something AGEOD, and maybe something on my PS4.

and some IL2 with Tuna!

Gusington

Finished Wolfenstein: The New Colossus so may start The Saboteur. Continuing my Order of Battle - Winter War campaign. Will also continue Wings of Prey tutorials, this weekend with my old Thrustmaster joystick set up. I've also become a little interested in The Division...anyone here play it solo?

Oh and I also bought an old copy of Secret Weapons Over Normandy. I will hopefully be able to fire that up this weekend too.

Enjoy the weekend all!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on February 01, 2019, 10:19:16 AM
I've also become a little interested in The Division...anyone here play it solo?

Yup.  Over 200hrs. in and 16K killed per the Ubisoft app. (I just loathe Cleaners and just do laps in some areas shooting the bastards) and pretty much all of that was solo.

I suck for gear builds and all the nuts-n-bolts stuff that make you a "L33T," playa - and I don't care.  Obsessing over that stuff is similar to those that min/maxed Feats and whatnot in D&D 3rd Edition and that ain't my bag.  However, I get my ass handed to me in the Dark Zone by those that do know these things on a regular basis, so... :P

Crossroads

That's a nice tune, I had not heard of them before.

Not sure what if any game I am playing this weekend, have set aside to (again) binge watch Generation Kill instead  :smitten:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Ian C

Finishing watching Punisher Season 3 on Netflix with my lady, playing some HOI 4 (hope they release the DLC soon, I hate the current naval combat), reading some pen & paper roleplay stuff, recording some music at home, playing my guitars and checking out a new music recording app.

DoctorQuest

After surviving the Polar Vortex I am ready to get outside for a walk this weekend. Probably at a local park or recreation area. Maybe some flight training in FS2004 and reading about weight and balance. Hoping for good commercials in the Super Bowl.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Huw the Poo

Warframe baby!
Project Hospital - I picked this up on a whim.  Not bad so far.  A few niggling issues but it's a very comprehensive hospital management sim.
I'll also try the Anthem demo this weekend.