Close the city and...tell the people that...FRIDAY's coming to call

Started by MetalDog, May 03, 2019, 05:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian C

Gusington

Presidents of the United States of America are horrid and cringeworthy.

But if you enjoy...go nuts 💩

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

nelmsm

Answering PBEM files and then some Armored Brigade and something from Paradox, I just don't know what yet.

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2019, 02:33:43 PM
Presidents of the United States of America are horrid and cringeworthy.

But if you enjoy...go nuts 💩

That is my bugout song. Only one I know by them.

Doing good. Got to the property early after my wife had a second interview and a job offer, her second of the week. Put a new blade on the mower and it cut through this overgrown mess with ease. We've had a ton of rain around here with the rivers swollen and out of their banks on the larger ones and when we got to our cabin, the water from the lake was up in the yard and flowing over the spillway. And now the rain continues.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Panzer Campaigns: Japan 45 just took over whatever plans I had before.

Maybe some ASL as well.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2019, 09:52:49 PM
Cheers!

Thank you my good man. She has been dissatisfied at work for a while and, with the job market being what it is, now was a great time for a change.
When dongles fly? - mirth

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2019, 09:29:55 AM
Happy Anniversary Doc.

This weekend I continue with my TW - Wrath of Sparta campaign. It's one of the easier campaigns of TW I have played. I have almost finished it. The only TW campaign I can remember that was easier was the Medieval 2 Crusades campaign where I played as Egypt and won in under 20 turns 😎

Because of this, I have not yet started AssCreed Odyssey but hope to this weekend. Also some FoG2.

Similarly (sort of) I will be playing Naval Action, World of Warships, Rome II, BoK and boardgames. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

IICptMillerII

Seeing as the highly anticipated engine patches for Combat Mission were released last night, I'll likely just be bouncing between CM titles all weekend.

Plus, its finally May, so the weather (at least here) is quite nice. Spring is finally in full swing.

Anguille

Quote from: Anguille on May 03, 2019, 06:00:43 AM
Happy Weekend...i will mostly play my 3d Predynastic Egypt campaign. Like the game but it's tought to achieve victory. I am also consdering playing Europa Universalis: Rome with Carthage.
So...i have completed Predynastic Egypt...i really like the game. Then i was doing fine with Carthage in EU:Rome with new territory in Spain until one of my generals rebelled and took a good amount of my provinces and one of my main armies with him...while i was fighting this scum, the Nubians declared war on me...after a long fight, i had to give up  L:-)...I've started now a new campaign in Spartan with...Sparta.

JasonPratt

Spart/GoT, eh! -- I liked to archive the music and replace it with selections from the Bourne Supremacy soundtrack.  :coolsmiley: Worked reaallly well!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Anguille

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 05, 2019, 04:25:42 PM
Spart/GoT, eh! -- I liked to archive the music and replace it with selections from the Bourne Supremacy soundtrack.  :coolsmiley: Worked reaallly well!
Don't remember that soundrack...have to check it out.