Railway Empire from Kalypso?

Started by WallysWorld, March 21, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 10, 2020, 02:15:57 PM
Nice! Is the game any good now?

I have been playing it off and on since last year and probably only played through 10% of it. I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. I guess it depends on your expectations.

Pete Dero

If they didn't change this you had to achieve objectives in the campaigns.  When you didn't succeed in a set time (and sometimes in a very short time) it meant the end of the campaign.
Like Hellfish said this made me feel like I was playing a puzzle against the clock and if you made a mistake early on it was impossible to finish later on.

But if you want to play a more relaxing game there is a free or sandbox mode but then you don't have any real goal.

Geezer

Adekyn just started a new series.  Always liked his previous videos on the game.  I had lots of fun with the game and bought some of the dlc's but have not played in a while.  Might have to get back into it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ6CE54AIm4
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw