He’s Gonna Step On FRIDAY Again!

Started by Jarhead0331, September 20, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

But not anytime soon we hope. The urn can wait! The woods too. I want to be stuffed and sat in my favorite chair in front of the computer except for weekends when it will be football. With a 'manly' drink in one hand and giving the  :peace: sign with the other. No pants.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The countdown has begun on my life without pants. Only a matter of time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

A man who lives by headshots. I can respect that.
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on September 23, 2019, 06:23:40 AM
If you started a Country Livin' thread quite a few people here would enjoy it, I think.

International Washer Pitching Contest is held annually about five minutes' drive up the road from where I'm sitting.  :coolsmiley:

Not that I've ever partaken. I just like that it's there.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Moreb on September 22, 2019, 05:43:04 PM
I really like one piece that is 40 acres and has a 8 acre lake on the interior of it, unseen from anyone not on the property, but the home just won't do. Much too small, even if it is for just the wife and me. But man is the property beautiful. I wish it didn't have a structure on it.

Man, I can hear the whipperwhils just looking at that pic!

(...and maybe some weird deep screams and tree/rock knockings.  >:D )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

QuoteThe Wife knows that my next move is into an urn to be placed in the woods out back.

You're letting her off too easy. I think it best that she takes you everywhere she goes and commands a toast in your name at every watering hole she enters. (and then promptly leaves of course)

QuoteMan, I can hear the whipperwhils just looking at that pic!

I have a love/hate relationship with the whippoorwills. Love when they are in the distance and hate when they stick close for days. I threw a rock at the unseen  menace from about 50 yards away in a treeline. I can't confirm that I hit it, but the thing never made another peep after days of wailing. It was like that one scene in Apocalypses Now where the dude zaps Charlie with the grenade launcher.   

'Mother ****er!'

Quote(...and maybe some weird deep screams and tree/rock knockings.  >:D )

No telling what one might come across in those woods. Sasquatch just may be the most hospitable.

When dongles fly? - mirth

al_infierno

"You need a flare?"

"No... He's close... Real close..."
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

'He's out there I can here him! Josh??'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd