Main Menu

Hot for FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 15, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS Hornet for sure.... Maybe some ARMA 3. Not sure what else.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Rome 2 TW and AssCreed Origins...Happy Father's Day and happy birthday, JH.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on June 15, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
Rome 2 TW and AssCreed Origins...Happy Father's Day and happy birthday, JH.

Thanks, bro.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

I love Van Halen. I met my first love when I was coming up to 17 in a pub drinking Pernod and Blackcurrant and Van Halen and Jump were on the big scree. That was 1983 and she was lovely.

Anyway - hApPy BiRtHdAy JH.

DCS FA/18 Hornet and making my Jadgpanther. I might mess around a bit with Assassins Creed:Origins too given time.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Gusington on June 15, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
How old are you?
You should never ask a girl her age

tut tut

:2funny:
Alba gu' brath

jamus34

No offense but god I am sick of that song.

Soccer tournament and suprize 40th bday party tomorrow.

Hoping to wash and wax my car Sunday weather permitting.

Gaming - not really sure. In a funk. Maybe try to get back to fallout 4, Skyrim or Witcher 3

Happy bday JH
Insert witty comment here.

Rayfer

HB JH...and a great song choice as well.  Not sure about weekend gaming...being retired, everyday is Saturday.   ;D

jamus34

Quote from: Rayfer on June 15, 2018, 07:09:12 AM
HB JH...and a great song choice as well.  Not sure about weekend gaming...being retired, everyday is Saturday.   ;D

Only 20 something more years til I can join ya Rayfer. Although my current employment situation makes me wish it was tomorrow.
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

Happy birthday JH and great song!  O0

My current Stellaris campaign has just gone off the rails because I opened an L-gate too early and let the horrors out! I'm really liking all the changes with the new DLC.

More playing and learning Armageddon War on the table. Very cool combat system.

OJsDad

Busy weekend with both kids birthdays, graduation party, and fathers day.

I picked up Der Weltkrieg The Grand Campaign at Origins yesterday, so I'll be reading those rules. 

Will continue my PBEM game of Space Empire V.

Maybe get soe Stellaris, CKII, or HOI2:Darkest Hour in. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Wolfe1759

Happy Birthday JH.

I'm going to have a go at the campaign in Sorcerer King Rivals as although I've had it since launch I've never really got round to playing it properly and just picked up Ogre so some of that as well.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Dammit Carl!

Yardwork and boning up on Microstation and when I'm not otherwise engaged, the various World of ... games have my attention currently.

Oh, and I need to cast about for another beater ride as my poor, old 240 was laid low by a relative who apparently couldn't understand the temp gauge on the dash.  Ugh.

Gusington

Volvo 240?

That reminds me I may pick up newly out of early access Wreckfest, a new racing/demolition derby game just out this week on Steam. Looks insanely fun.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Happy Birthday JH.  \m/
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.