More 28mm Crusades painted up

Started by nevermore, June 22, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

More 28mm Crusades painted up

Crusade army is expanding rapidly, yet more painted up and ready for the tabletop.More photos on the website in the workbench tab.

screen shot

free photo hosting

photo upload

image upload

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of "Adrians Walls" and "Hovels Buildings" who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
Thanks Malc

bayonetbrant

I love how colorful the soldiers of that period are and how awesome the painted minis look.  I hate wargaming that period w/ minis b/c it's so hard to recreate the look of the melee-in-the-middle while you have formations on stands together.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

nevermore

You know what Bayonetbrant i always like my miniatures colourful know matter what period they are, Crusades can be abit hard to get the head around on how on earth am i gonna paint these, i just find shield designs and think i am painting them that colour, helmets and top body and thats how i work on it.

Thanks for the feedback :)