Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Yeah, I believe that's what they based them on. Some of the other versions have different 'eye rays' that they use that correspond to spells used in the game but look just like the Guardian from Thor. One even knocks back whoever it hits just like Thor in the movie. Still they're fun to deal with and quite the challenge.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity-- The White March. The final 'Boss Fight' of the White March. Don't click on the screenie if you don't want the surprise ruined. One hell-of-a-tough-fight too but very winnable.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Sigh...

WOFF:UE

September 17, 1915
Engine exploded on the way to the front. My pilot died on impact and the observer was thrown clear, but died a few days later. Just over 32 hours of flight time.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 17, 2017, 10:07:09 PM
OUCH!!!!  :hide:

I was going to say the exact same thing!

Anyway, here is a Wildcat ("from the Enterprise" in a FX DLC, but with anachronistic wing tanks):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 01, 2017, 11:24:29 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on March 17, 2017, 10:07:09 PM
OUCH!!!!  :hide:

Anyway, here is a Wildcat ("from the Enterprise" in a FX DLC, but with anachronistic wing tanks):

Martlet I (only 4 guns -- earlier than most Wildcats):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 02, 2017, 09:37:13 AM

Still Bloody April (100 years later):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 07, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

Mius Front: Marder reversing after crew member is hit:

Sir Slash

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 08, 2017, 10:10:55 PM
Very nice.  O0

Thanks!  I was trying to get pictures of the Shermans that have been added, but on the cloudy setting (I was trying to see the cloud shadows that have been added too) on dark green Shermans firing green smoke -- things were pretty murky.  The sun came out (according to the "forecast" settings -- rather like ARMAIII), the Shermans advanced and along came this Marder reversing down a reverse slope where I happened to have the camera.  It was like Ansel Adams and the Moon rise at Hernandez in 1942.

WallysWorld

Bought Third Wire Productions' Strike Fighters 2 and I'm really enjoying it so far. Quite fun to play using TrackIR.

A nothing special screenshot though while I fool around with graphic settings.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

jomni

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on April 17, 2017, 02:50:37 AM
Better late than never.

:bd:

If only the ground terrain "visual range bubble" modification was easy to implement.  Damn thing would never work for me. 

The planes still look pretty good, but that low-res to hi-res terrain flipping range has always been so horribly short, and a visual blight on an otherwise good view.

MengJiao

Sir Slash