The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

VERY tempted by Titanfall 2. So now it's a weekend choice between that and the Shadow of War pre-order.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MapKit

Sale on Slitherine games at Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/slitherine_midweek/

Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations is $27.19

jamus34

Quote from: jamus34 on March 10, 2017, 04:19:01 PM
Looks like Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 are on sale at Origin.

I did end up grabbing both of these. Not sure if BF1 will be my cup of tea but for less than the cost of getting 1 AAA I got two so I can't complain. I did like the original Titanfall the little I played of it, sad that it never really caught on.
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

I beat TFall2 over a weekend last month. It's a reasonably interesting cinematic FPS. I think the single player campaign took me 6 hours, but I got it for Christmas so I have no complaints about the cost/playtime ratio! It's really meant for multiplayer anyway, so (as with most commentators) I was pleased to have had any substantial sp at all. Reminded me of what Shogo: Mobile Armored Division was trying to do so many years ago! (Wow, what are those devs doing nowadays? Was F.E.A.R the last thing(s) they did? Where is Monolith noOH CRAP THEY'RE THE ONES DOING THE SHADOW OF MORDWAR GAMES!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Alan Wake Collectors Edition on sale at Bundle Stars for 5 dollah. I grabbed it. Fits my need for something creepy right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on March 15, 2017, 04:21:18 PM
Alan Wake Collectors Edition on sale at Bundle Stars for 5 dollah. I grabbed it. Fits my need for something creepy right now.

I enjoyed Alan Wake, it drags on a bit but should meet your creepy requirements. Master the flashlight my young Padi-Wan.I clocked in at 13 hours to finish and i played slow. Just dont ever buy or play Alan Wake American Nightmare, its trash....you have been warned.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

^Thank you, Sir. I think I've read other opinions on American Nightmare similar to yours on the interwebz.

Firing up the original in a minute!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Labbug

Has anyone mentioned that Total War: Warhammer is 50% off at Steam until March 20?

Gusington

DLC too or just the base game?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Labbug

25% off the DCL's except the Realm of the Wood Elves which is still full price.

Gusington

Thanks - I must check it out.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free

The promised closed beta testing for Mirage: Arcane Warfare is now underway. Torn Banner Studios celebrates the news with a beta launch trailer and a beta walkthrough trailer. They also announce that preorders will get underway shortly on Steam, and to celebrate, they will make Chivalry: Medieval Warfare free today on Steam, allowing everyone 24 hours to download the new game's predecessor for free. Finally, they also announce the melee combat game now carries a May 23rd release date, which is a delay, since it was announced for release last year.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Greybriar

Tom Clancy's The Division is on sale for 50% off w/ promo code 032748HR198 at Newegg. This is the retail boxed version with $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply). Sale Ends in 16 Hours, which should be about 4 a.m. March 29th.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

Dying Light Enhanced Edition 23.99 @ Steam. Anyone have this? I am almost done with Alan Wake (which is a super game, love it) but I want...need...more horror (-themed game, that is).

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bardolph

I have the non-Enhanced edition I think. I had fun with it when I got it, but didn't play very much as I was expecting my brother to join me and didn't want to get too far ahead. He never bought it so it sits on my desktop. Was a decent enough zombie shooter kinda thing, with a fair amount of Fed-Ex quests to do but you could wander around on your own too.