Everybody's gone to war, it must be FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, March 24, 2017, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Might play some F1 2016 with the start of the new season.

Rayfer

Nice music choice PD. Never heard the song before. I liked it.  Gaming this weekend...not sure. I'm in one of those "what do I play now" funks. Probably play more of my Ageod ACW2 campaign.

Jarhead0331

I'm still obsessed with Ghost Recon: Wildlands, so most of my time will be spent with that. I'm also going to mess with Afghanistan '11, the beta of Domina and maybe some ARMA III. Of course, if I get access to the PTU of star Citizen version 2.6.2, everything can change.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

I'll be battling racial stereotypes in Mass Effect Andromeda.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

About half way through Alan Wake and enjoying it so I will continue with that. Really want to get back into Witcher 3 but I have some other new titles calling too like Alien-Isolation, Dishonored 2 and TW: Warhammer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns with OJsDad... his Germans are putting up stiff resistance to the Red Tide.....  :tickedoff:

PBEM DC1: Warsaw to Paris with Jason has started... should be an interesting match up.

PBF Jena 1806 seems to have started up again, so again trying to bash Jason's units.

Still have The War from Compass Games on my table. Slowly learning the game.

Try some more Land Doctrine with it's new update.

Finish off my Egypt campaign in Civ VI on the massive True Start location Earth map mod. Currently own most of Africa, Sini, and Spain having taken out Saladin and Philip II. Currently best buds with Rome. It's the mid-1800s. Racing India to Mars.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 24, 2017, 08:07:38 AM
About half way through Alan Wake and enjoying it so I will continue with that. Really want to get back into Witcher 3 but I have some other new titles calling too like Alien-Isolation, Dishonored 2 and TW: Warhammer.

And Afghanistan '11.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on March 24, 2017, 08:07:38 AM
About half way through Alan Wake and enjoying it so I will continue with that. Really want to get back into Witcher 3 but I have some other new titles calling too like Alien-Isolation, Dishonored 2 and TW: Warhammer, Afghanistan '11
it's calling...can't you hear it, there's poppy fields that need torching

I'll be getting back to a new CSME pbem, Sirte#2 , I'm Libya again looking to keep the British from breaking out and maybe, just maybe retaking part of Sirte. New patch for P.A.M.E.L.A. will be out so i'll get back to exploring that and i've had an itch to play some WITE, smaller scenario of course still not up to the grand campaign, looking at all those units makes my brain hurt. Croteam released a new front end loader for the Serious Sam games, so far just the first one is available but the second encounter and Sam 3 will be making it in. Sounds like what that means is the games will be brought into the Sam 4 engine and there will be workshop and you will be able to jump to any level in any game without exiting. It's free if you own Serious Sam games, it still in beta. http://store.steampowered.com/app/564310/

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on March 24, 2017, 08:42:56 AM
And Afghanistan '11.

Know your role, your like our forward scout on new games \m/

jamus34

Wife and girls off to NYC sunday so it'll be me, the dog, some Finnish metal playing loudly and video games, mostly ones I'd rather not play when the kids are awake (Witcher 3, BF1, sniper elite, etc)
Insert witty comment here.

-budd-

I know this isn't Friday topic stuff but where did JD go? it's been a long awhile, always enjoyed his perspective on things.

Tuna

Quote from: -budd- on March 24, 2017, 08:55:12 AM
I know this isn't Friday topic stuff but where did JD go? it's been a long awhile, always enjoyed his perspective on things.

He is okay, that's the most important thing (chatted with him on Steam).  Not sure why no longer active here though. He is missed!

-budd-

Quote from: Tuna on March 24, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
Quote from: -budd- on March 24, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

He is okay, that's the most important thing (chatted with him on Steam).  Not sure why no longer active here though. He is missed!

Thx, nice to know he's doing fine. I wish him well.

Sir Slash

I will try to finish-up my DC 2: Case Blue Op. Uranus campaign where I've got the Axis by their shorts for a Major Victory in the brewing. Maybe go back and check-out Neverwinter Nights 2 which I haven't been to a long time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.