Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

mirth

Quote from: Tuna on October 19, 2017, 08:01:56 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on October 19, 2017, 07:58:07 AM
Sell us all your models and you will have no stress.  O0

Barth, you're such a good friend <I think> :crazy2:

Try getting him to pay for a beer.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

I showed my wife your picture there Tuna and she promptly replied..."yea, no chance in hell"  :'(

Pete Dero

Tuna

Should I have posted some pics of my wife's scrapbooking crap? Many modelers have a lot more. Good thing I quit!

88 pieces in the Pampers Kit. Funny thing is, my youngest son is 18, so that kit is real old!!!

acctingman

must......stop....looking

this is like looking at p0rn

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Putting together models leaves you in the same state as pr0n - your hands sticky, your head dizzy, and you find stains in places weeks later that are a mystery!

mirth

You need to clean up after yourself better.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on October 19, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

pr0n, or model assembly?  or assembling pr0n models?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 19, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
Quote from: mirth on October 19, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

pr0n, or model assembly?  or assembling pr0n models?

exactly

JudgeDredd

I would definitely take some from you if - and only if - I knew it would relieve you of some stress :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

If Tuna is selling, I'll stand in line (behind quite a few it looks like)  :D

Tuna

I was wayyyy off on my airbrush name, just went down and looked, it's a Paache..

No, I'm not selling, like I said, hoping to get back into it some day... Maybe when I retire if I make it that far.. only thing is, might be blind then.. lol. then I'll sell!