In a child's book of pictures, under p for potential serial killer - it's brant

Don't look into his eyes

bob48

..or feed him after midnight.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

I would never have guessed, but then that's what they always say about captured serial killers   ::)  I think I have some medussa glasses somewhere  8) if I wear them and approach him with extreme caution..... Would it be possible to cheer the guy up  ;D of course... I'll make sure all snacks and food items are well out of reach  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

undercovergeek

He is an enigma, the stig of grogheads

Some say he can touch mc hammer

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 11, 2017, 05:36:26 PMSome say he can touch mc hammer
well, the courts say I can't, unless you've got a 500-foot pole (uh...  never mind. don't answer that....)

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 11, 2017, 05:13:49 PMBrant is the embodiment of pain and misery and loathing and fuming and seething
You try living in a house full of people that hate you, but depend on you for everything, and aren't cats that will at least occasionally jump in your lap and purr.

Quote from: bob48 on December 11, 2017, 05:20:00 PM..or feed him after midnight.
Unless it's ice cream.  Then yes, feed me after midnight
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 11, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
You try living in a house full of people that hate you, but depend on you for everything, and aren't cats that will at least occasionally jump in your lap and purr.

You definitely do not corner the market on this.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 12, 2017, 07:01:06 AM

not saying I do; just explaining why
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 11, 2017, 05:13:49 PM
Brant is the embodiment of pain and misery and loathing and fuming and seething

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 12, 2017, 07:26:45 AM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 12, 2017, 07:01:06 AM

not saying I do; just explaining why
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 11, 2017, 05:13:49 PM
Brant is the embodiment of pain and misery and loathing and fuming and seething

I totally grok to it, trust me.

Barthheart