It's friday you crybabies

Started by Anguille, May 19, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Reading the rules for Inis, which I hope to get to the table next week. 

JasonPratt

Finished compiling Episode 2 of my Churchill AAR, which weather permitting (boo hiss electrical storms!) I'll be uploading to go live tomorrow, at which time I'll no doubt pester alert people about it as usual.  ::) ;D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Kushan

Quote from: MengJiao on May 21, 2017, 02:14:43 PM
Quote from: Kushan on May 21, 2017, 01:37:35 PM
I've been bouncing between CMANO, Cities: Skyline, and The Division. Will continue today but may get some of The Long Dark in as well.

Hey...CMANO!!!

I've never played it until now is it any good?  ;D
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jomni

Finished AGEOD Thirty Years War Bohemian Revolt campaign as Catholics. Lost by just 10 points!!!!  Need to play this again. This is pretty much my favourite AGEOD game at this point.  Relatively small army count, simple logistics (but very little available supply across the map except for major cities) makes for appropriate campaigning cycles.  It's more of a game of logistics on how to feed large armies and not being caught campaigning during the winter.

ECW may be a similar experience but smaller scope.

Sir Slash

Congrats on the win Jomni. That sounds a lot like Alea Jacta Est with the limited supply except for large cities and smaller number of units involved. I think I'm going to add this one to my Wishlist.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Philippe

And when you eventually buy it (which you should), if you like period music you should check out this mod:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4103936&mpage=1&key=&#4233555
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

jomni

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 22, 2017, 09:37:47 AM
Congrats on the win Jomni. That sounds a lot like Alea Jacta Est with the limited supply except for large cities and smaller number of units involved. I think I'm going to add this one to my Wishlist.  :bd:

Its a loss. 

W8taminute

Did I ever tell you the time I was defeated at Waterloo?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Getting to the real meaty parts of Alien: Isolation.

Oh crap.

I am 100% certain this won't end well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I thought about that after I responded Jomni. A 'loss' by 10 points would still be a win for me against some of the AGEOD games. So, Congrats on the near-win.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jomni

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 22, 2017, 10:01:57 PM
I thought about that after I responded Jomni. A 'loss' by 10 points would still be a win for me against some of the AGEOD games. So, Congrats on the near-win.

Haha. Thanks.