Clap for the Friday

Started by Barthheart, June 29, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 29, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
Probably some ARMA 3 and VTOL VR tonight, but not much gaming otherwise...leaving early tomorrow morning for the Jersey Shore. Probably won't be home until late Sunday night.

Just an FYI Jersey might be having a government shutdown. It wouldn't start until Sunday but it would close all state parks and beaches.
Insert witty comment here.

bbmike

Quote from: jamus34 on June 29, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
Probably some ARMA 3 and VTOL VR tonight, but not much gaming otherwise...leaving early tomorrow morning for the Jersey Shore. Probably won't be home until late Sunday night.

Just an FYI Jersey might be having a government shutdown. It wouldn't start until Sunday but it would close all state parks and beaches.

Except for one of those beaches. It's still open for the Governor.  :-"
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

^ :2funny:

Back from Baseball Pilgrimage 2018 to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. After a week of no gaming, I think I will put aside the ancients for a time and go back in to The Witcher 3 for a while (Blood and Wine), perhaps start a Tomb Kings campaign in Warhammer 2: Total War and maybe start Tyranny.

Happy Canada Day!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Happy Canada Day indeed Canucks. Is this the one day of the year everything's not covered with ice and 3 feet of snow? Anyway, I'll have a Canadian Mist for you all later. Right now I'm still learning the details of that annoyingly addictive little bauble, Battle Academy and for something with a little depth, Charlemagne Total War as Asturias. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: bbmike on June 29, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
Quote from: jamus34 on June 29, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Except for one of those beaches. It's still open for the Governor.  :-"

Yeah don't get me started on the assholeness of NJ government.

Trust me, if I could leave this state...I would.
Insert witty comment here.