10 Cloverfield Lane

Started by mirth, March 07, 2016, 03:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Mildly interested. Only because I have very little to do right now.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 07, 2016, 03:28:16 PM
Mildly interested. Only because I have very little to do right now.

That's basically how I feel about it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

I'll catch it on Netflix or Amazon Prime down the road.

mirth

I never bothered to watch Cloverfield. The characters seemed like a bunch of hipster douchebags and that shaky cam thing was at least as off-putting as the characters.

Looks like this one will it least be filmed in a conventional manner.

Gusington

^I liked it because the hipster douches got smashed into small hipster bits.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I would enjoy watching that.

Sir Slash

It would be my luck to be stuck in an underground bunker for eternity with Roseanne's husband. And no game to play but Life.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

You both would probably like the original Cloverfield if you root for the monster(s) like I did. Very satisfying.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Quote from: Gusington on March 07, 2016, 10:17:12 PM
You both would probably like the original Cloverfield if you root for the monster(s) like I did. Very satisfying.

I liked it once my vertigo calmed down.  If the new one is nothing more than a bunker pressure cooker, then I'll pass.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

I'm willing to share a bunker with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on March 07, 2016, 10:23:41 PM
I'm willing to share a bunker with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

So long as she waxes her upper lip!  O0
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on March 07, 2016, 10:17:12 PM

Yep, I dug it. And it was easy to root for the monster when all of the characters were obnoxious dicks.

Gusington

Success! Down with bearded hipster doofuses!!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd