Project Wingman. Indie Ace-Combat-like game.

Started by jomni, May 31, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rb-d2/project-wingman
It plans to feature a rouge-like mercenary campaign.
QuoteIn Conquest Mode, fight in an uphill battle against various bosses and ace squadrons in a tactically-oriented territory capture game, drawing elements from roguelikes and RPGs. Players will have to earn enough money to not only maintain and upgrade their own plane, but build a mercenary army of their own in order to take on waves of increasingly difficult opposition as they struggle to take on a myriad of changing missions.
Jagged Alliance in the Skies? hehe.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

No...no I swear I haven't...

...coincidentally Tom Cruise himself announced the beginning of production on Top Gun 2 today 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

I feel the need... the need for moderate speed... before my four o'clock dinner. And after that, a little nap.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd