Matrix Anniversary Coupon

Started by Rayfer, July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Got my 9 year anniversary discount code via email yesterday, 41% off, but when I go to use it I get a notice saying "the code was not found".  Anyone else have this happen?  Work around?  Thanks.

vyshka

I'd contact Slitherine support. Unfortunately I didn't find my email until this morning. My anniversary was in March and it expired at the end of April. Need to put a reminder in my calendar.

devoncop

Quote from: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
Got my 9 year anniversary discount code via email yesterday, 41% off, but when I go to use it I get a notice saying "the code was not found".  Anyone else have this happen?  Work around?  Thanks.

I had exactly that and contacted Matrix support. They came back within 24 hours and said to ensure I was using the dashes as well as the numbers on the code....(I was). Still didn't work despite cutting a nd pasting the code... As is my wont I have decided life is too short and decided to buy via Steam.....😕..
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Pete Dero

Go to Matrix or Slitherine site an log in to your account (My Account).

Besides your profile information you also should see 'view my anniversary coupons'.

Your coupon(s) should be listed there.

Just copy and paste it into the store ( including xx% !! e.g. xx%-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx ).

Worked for me.

gameleaper

maybe you should of just used it once :)

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Rayfer on July 22, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
I had the same problem. Didn't bother.

I'm surprised it's not been fixed, given several people have reported the same thing on here and the response has been to contact Matrix/Slitherine support. I would imagine they're aware of the problem.
Alba gu' brath

RyanE

It could be that its easier to address the individual issues than fix the system.  Been in that situation myself a couple times.