CMBN, RT, FB or BS opponent wanted.

Started by Yskonyn, August 13, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Yeah that illustrates my point. :)

We will buy forces ourselves, but you can always press the auto buy button a few times until it gives you something you like broadly and tweak it. It's usually what I do.

I am standing by until you give the go-ahead. We can do manual emails, no problem.
Just provide me with the required address you use and I'll set something up.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

No reason we can't attach them to a common thread as zip files; the ones I was shuffling around for testing purposes looked pretty dang small even without zipping! We can make obscure comments on them as we do so.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

We can use this thread, but what is our upload limit? I've seen turn files as big as 30MB.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Three Megs is the upload limit for individual files. I didn't know you had seen larger files (ten times larger apparently!)  :o :-\ That would be a definite problem for using the forum.

Oh well. My email is my name (leave out Reed, my middle name, just first and last), no spaces, treat like all one word, at compuserve. I check it around twice a day, but more often if I'm expecting pbem turns.

(That's dot com, by the way.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!