Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

i dont know where abouts you guys are causing trouble - it is a veritable paradise of peace and harmony near me - midgard are lovely friends and pop round for tea occassionally, as do Arcosophale - im only perturbed by the 190 ghouls and zombies on the edge of my kingdom!!!

parone

corwin,

you have to submit a turn after you go AI. 

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 07, 2013, 01:01:42 AM
i dont know where abouts you guys are causing trouble - it is a veritable paradise of peace and harmony near me - midgard are lovely friends and pop round for tea occassionally, as do Arcosophale - im only perturbed by the 190 ghouls and zombies on the edge of my kingdom!!!

Oh?  Do you require extra supply-giving goodies for taking care of such nasty ghoulish neighbors?

Phobos

Didn't you read my message about sacrifice?

They have 200 troops?

Laugh in the face of death and send 1000...

...a thousand of your guys.  Caelum and Arcoscephale are blocking me at the moment. 

undercovergeek

Phobos

parone

im not bitching or anything, but this game hasn't hosted in almost 10 days(ok, im bitching)

Yskonyn

Yes we are waiting on a holiday trip to end...
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

ahh.  i was under the impression that my gath-ish friend was back a few days ago.

my lack of detail orientation is often a stumbling block

Yskonyn

Yesterday there was no turn yet.
I havent checked today yet.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro

Quote from: parone on May 09, 2013, 07:31:34 AM
ahh.  i was under the impression that my gath-ish friend was back a few days ago.

my lack of detail orientation is often a stumbling block

I thought the vacation was over a few days ago, too. 

Did it get extended?  :D

Yskonyn

I honestly don't know. :)
But I've contacted Vlam.

parone

Nefaro

On another note.. has anyone noticed the details of my messed up Dominion values?

The damn thing gave me a negative 3 to Order (and some negative productivity too!).  I've never taken anything less than zero on it before.  So poor.  >:(

undercovergeek

wow - you wait 2 weeks for a turn and it turns out to be really s***!!!

by design or coincidence Ermor took a province, for some goodam reason my undefeated, uncrushable Hydras decided to flee the battlefield in the next province over and the one Ermor just took was there retreat - all gone, all dead - arse!!!!

i have more, dont get too excited - its the mechanics of the retreat im puzzled by

Oga - just patrolling, just patrolling