Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: gameleaper on March 19, 2013, 11:49:20 AM
Thanks guys, sure was exciting, better than single player for a sence of war.

nothing like MP to make you stare at the map and think - have i done absolutely everything!! shall i press it??

undercovergeek

holy shit thats a big map!!!!

cant wait to get stuck in

gameleaper

hey geek we took enough time on which map to use :)

Corwin123

Holy Crap.  Nothing happens for 2 weeks and I don't check posts for 24 hours and then everything.   :)

I'm good with it all and glad we are starting.

Ok boys it's on.  Good luck  8)

Corwin123

WOW  MP is way different.  I stared at the end turn button for almost an hour before I was brave enough to punch it and go.  ;D

Yskonyn

Wait and see once you get diplomacy emails! Truely different experience playing the game!

The paranoia is so darn fun! :D

Well I guess we have officially kicked off! Welcome everyone! Play like you mean it! Hard but fair and may the best man win!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Corwin123 on March 19, 2013, 01:50:07 PM
WOW  MP is way different.  I stared at the end turn button for almost an hour before I was brave enough to punch it and go.  ;D

lol. this.

i have this every turn

JasonPratt

Hee! -- I have two different Dom3 games waiting for me now when I get home!  8)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Corwin123 on March 19, 2013, 01:50:07 PM

And that was only the first turn when practically nothing important could possibly happen to hurt you!

Twelve turns from now (next game year), you'll look back on these days with fond memories.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Corwin123

Well,  they say there is nothing like your first.   

Took a while to get going...
Several tries and restarts...
Nervous about doing it right...
Has a good chance to end badly...

Yep  sounds about right. 

parone

mp is so much better than sp, it is silly. 

you guys are all a trip.  good luck to all

gameleaper

good luck to everyone from me, Can I put a formal Request for an alliance with everybody untill I win :)

Yskonyn

Everyone who didnt share their email please make sure you have room in your PM box here on the forums. I find the in game msg system a drag to use. ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

good luck all

dont forget what uncle undercover told you.......

huw first

kill huw first

Huw the Poo

LET'S ROCK!!!

Have a great game, everyone! :) Please don't kill me! :)