Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Ok Finaly got Midgard God on the server, forgive My posts I was still figureing out how it all worked.

gameleaper

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 16, 2013, 05:49:43 AM
someone will correct me if im wrong but i think if you create a LA pretender in the game and follow the instructions on the front page - you should be able to join if youre eager to get going next week - yskonyn the admin is away for 3 days and then we can start the LA game with you in - the races already chosen are on the front page, except im pythium not ulm

great undercovergeek, finding my way, I will have to practice LA untill game starts, thanks

undercovergeek

Quote from: gameleaper on March 16, 2013, 05:50:10 AM
Ok Finaly got Midgard God on the server, forgive My posts I was still figureing out how it all worked.

now thats going to cause a few problems because midgard is already taken!!!!

gameleaper

someone will correct me if im wrong but i think if you create a LA pretender in the game and follow the instructions on the front page - you should be able to join if youre eager to get going next week - yskonyn the admin is away for 3 days and then we can start the LA game with you in - the races already chosen are on the front page, except im pythium not ulm

great undercovergeek, finding my way, I will have to practice LA untill game starts, thanks

gameleaper

gameleaper

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 16, 2013, 05:52:44 AM

Game: A_Dominion_Of_Grogs
Late Age, max 10 players
Players so far: 7

Map: Thedas113
Mods: Streamers & Standards, Community Sprite Update 1.11, CBM 1.94

Nations joined so far:
Gath
Ermor
Utgard
Jomon
C'tis
Bogarus
Midgard

its taken by me :)

Huw the Poo

Gameleaper please refer to the first post in the thread - I'm afraid Midgard has already been called.

undercovergeek

Quote from: gameleaper on March 16, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

Late Age, max 10 players

Nations joined so far:
Gath
Ermor
Utgard
Jomon
C'tis
Bogarus
Midgard

ahem - the FRONT PAGE of this thread gameleaper:-

NATIONS (10)
Airboy: called Abysia for EA, so may or may not still be playing LA Abysia's Blood of Humans, mostly blood mages with some fire giants.
Byrdman57: Midgard
Corwin123: Utgard!
Huw the Poo: Ashen Empire
JasonPratt: Jomon Daimyos
Parone: C'tis
Phobos: Bogarus
Undercovergeek: Ulm
Vlam: Garth
Yskonyn: Caelum

undercovergeek

not the end of the world - theres an option to delete a pretender in the admin set up but only Yskonyn can do it unless he sends me the password

so Byrdman youre still good for Midgard - just dont send pretender in yet til we can delete Gameleapers

Gameleaper see above list, and also please PM yskonyn your email address

Yskonyn - please delete current midgard pretender

gameleaper

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 16, 2013, 05:57:05 AM
Quote from: gameleaper on March 16, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

Late Age, max 10 players

Nations joined so far:
Gath
Ermor
Utgard
Jomon
C'tis
Bogarus
Midgard

ahem - the FRONT PAGE of this thread gameleaper:-

NATIONS (10)
Airboy: called Abysia for EA, so may or may not still be playing LA Abysia's Blood of Humans, mostly blood mages with some fire giants.
Byrdman57: Midgard
Corwin123: Utgard!
Huw the Poo: Ashen Empire
JasonPratt: Jomon Daimyos
Parone: C'tis
Phobos: Bogarus
Undercovergeek: Ulm
Vlam: Garth
Yskonyn: Caelum

I guess I will have to figure how to delete it, but there are 10 players, so has someone dropped-out?

undercovergeek

i dont think it matters - its not like theres a set number of slots, it says 10 because we have 10 players - once your pretenders in it will say 11  ;)

Yskonyn can delete it for you

gameleaper

ok I sent Yskonyn my email and info to delete Midgard.

undercovergeek

Phobos

The Thedas map can handle 11 land nations, but any more than that and the limited number of possible starts will cause players to have their starting position overwritten by another player nation.

As to whether we need a bigger map, I'll leave that call for more experienced players.  A tighter map will probably mean more conflict...Which can be good or bad, depending on which end of the sword you are.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Phobos on March 16, 2013, 06:45:31 AM
A tighter map will probably mean more conflict...Which can be good or bad, depending on which end of the sword you are.

It will be very bad for all mine enemies, for verily, I shall smite thee!