Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parone

undercovergeek

im thinking as long as everyone agrees we have another 1 day, or a 2 dayer so you can concentrate on each game?

JasonPratt

Eh, I vote we set it to 2 days (unless someone actually needs more), in case we need an extra day to sort what we're doing in both games.

Just because we set it to 2 days, doesn't mean we have to take 2 days, of course.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 12, 2013, 01:13:21 PM
Eh, I vote we set it to 2 days (unless someone actually needs more), in case we need an extra day to sort what we're doing in both games.

Just because we set it to 2 days, doesn't mean we have to take 2 days, of course.

100% agreed with this.

Yskonyn

Too bad Airboy! But indeed; real life comes first. You are always welcome in another game.
I agree; 2 day intervals. If everyone has sent his turn the host will continue anyway.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Not yet,
Vlam has contacted me but hasn't signed in here yet. He does want in.
I need to check wether he would be ok with a quicker interval now that Airboy has 'ejected'. ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Corwin123

I'm good with the faster interval.  Looking forward to this. 

Are we starting just this LA game or others also?

Have we settled on the mods?

That all I can think of for now.

Yskonyn

^ All knowledge you seek resides in the first post of this thread. :)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Corwin123 on March 12, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
I'm good with the faster interval.  Looking forward to this. 

Are we starting just this LA game or others also?

Have we settled on the mods?

That all I can think of for now.

you want some more?

JasonPratt

Well, I was the one to suggest a Middle Age game to complement the EA and LA games running; plus that would give us a potentially less cramped map to play on. (The EA game looks even more cramped than this one could be! MY HOURS OF MATH SKILZ ARE JUSTIFIED!!!!)

Let's make sure this one is up and running first before someone volunteers to Llamahost a MA game, though. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Vlam

Huw the Poo